The entertainment business is about passion and commitment. We practice law with a passion for creativity and a commitment to our clients’ success.
Our motion picture and TV clients include Academy Award®, Emmy Award®, and Peabody Award-winning productions, actors and writers.
- Option and purchase agreements
- Production agreements
- Rights acquisition agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Broadcast licenses
- Cable network agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Talent and employment agreements
- IP evaluations and due diligence
- Litigation involving entertainment industry issues including transactions, copyrights, trademarks and business disputes
- Arbitration, mediation and other dispute resolution methods
- Business law for entertainment companies, including business structures, financing and securities law
We would be pleased to answer any questions you may have about the services of our motion pictures, television and radio attorneys. Any questions may be directed to:
Ken Abdo at 612-336-9316 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In New York:
Bob Donnelly at 212-683-8775 or email@example.com
or any of the attorneys in this practice area pictured below.
Estate Planning for the Entertainer or Athlete - Appearing in the American Bar Association's "Entertainment & Sports Lawyer," by Tim Matson, Lommen Abdo intellectual property attorney, and Scott Nelson, estate planning attorney.
The Second Annual Entertainment & Sports Law Symposium was held on November 12, 2009. Lommen Abdo attorneys, partnering with Minnesota Law & Politics® and the GRAMMY Foundation®, spoke to attorneys and industry professionals about substantive legal and business issues addressed in the practice of entertainment and sports law.