Carl Eller and Stu Voigt Joint Appearance
Legendary Minnesota Vikings - and Lommen Abdo clients - Carl Eller and Stu Voigt made a joint appearance at Rosedale Mall on Saturday, August 11, 2012.
Shown at right are Jeff O'Brien, Lommen Abdo attorney; Vikings "Superfan" Skolt Scott, also a Lommen Abdo client; Carl Eller and Stu Voigt.
Carl Eller played for the Minnesota Vikings from 1964 to 1978 after an illustrious collegiate career at the University of Minnesota. As one of the famed “Purple People Eaters,” Eller helped the Vikings advance to four Super Bowls during his career and was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2004.
Stu Voigt played for the Vikings from 1970 to 1980. He played on three of the Vikings’ four Super Bowl teams and later served as a color commentator on Vikings radio broadcasts from 1981 to 1989.
Both Eller and Voigt were named to the “50 Greatest Vikings” list in 2010.
For more information on this event, please visit www.amesports.net.
Upcoming appearances by former Minnesota Vikings:
- Stu Voigt will be making the following appearances to sign the “Vikings 50,” a new book by author Jim Bruton which features those Viking players – including Mr. Voigt – who were named to the “50 Greatest Vikings” list in 2010.
- December 1 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm at the Viking Locker Room
- December 2 from 3:30 - 5:30 pm at the Viking Locker Room
- December 7 from 3:00 - 6:00 pm at Festival Foods in Bloomington
- December 8 from noon - 2:00 pm at AME in Rosedale
- December 8 from 3:00 - 5:00 pm at Costco in St. Louis Park
- December 22 from 11:00 - 1:00 pm at Festival Foods in White Bear Lake (the near Mahtomedi store)
- Tommy Kramer will be appearing at Fan HQ in Ridgedale Mall on December 8 from 11 am - 12 noon.