Jesse Beier spoke at the NBI Seminar, The Probate Process From Start to Finish, on August 30, 2017. Jesse presented “Putting the Case to Rest: Closing the Estate.”
Your Fundamental Guide to Probate
So your client wants you to handle a probate case – do you know where to start? Do you know the proper procedures to use, as well as the law? At this seminar, our experienced faculty will give you detailed, step-by-step information to confidently and ably navigate the system. Gain the confidence you need to reach a favorable outcome for your client when litigating in probate court. Enroll today!
- Get a step-by-step walk through of a probate case complete with practice tips from seasoned practitioners.
- Implement a complete estate timetable in order to know what needs to be done – and when.
- Effectively guide the executor and the administrator through their various duties.
- Avoid problems arising from creditors’ claims and insolvency with our powerful strategies.
- Know the secrets to confidently handling a spouse’s elective share.
- Forestall disagreements between beneficiaries: adhere to the guidelines of precedence in case of intestacy.
- Get results for your client! Explore successful strategies for litigating in probate court.
- Follow thorough closing procedures so accounting is complete before distribution takes place.
A. Final Accounting
B. Distribution of Estate to Beneficiaries
C. Discharge of Fiduciary
D. Tax Returns – What Needs to be Filed and When