Brad Wicklund was honored by Minnesota Lawyer as an Unsung Legal Hero at a luncheon on September 10th. Read the article which appeared in Minnesota Lawyer. Brad is shown below receiving his award and with a group from Lommen Abdo which attended the event.
Lommen Abdo also honored Brad at a surprise party on August 27th in our Minneapolis offices.
Brad was nominated for the Unsung Legal Hero award for his years of hard work and dedication at Lommen Abdo, including:
- His pleasant and respectful manner in the best and worst of circumstances
- Handling the move of the Minneapolis office with ease and panache over Thanksgiving Weekend 2014
- Helping move the firm to a more paper-reduced office.
- Pulling off a fun, welcoming open house for connections of Lommen Abdo at a budget-loving bottom line.
- Brad takes care of several sets of “clients” – our true Lommen Abdo clients, our vendors and all of our attorneys, paralegals, support staff and administration.
- He has information ready at his fingertips whenever anyone needs it.
- Plus he coordinates the firm’s operations across offices in three separate states.
- Brad’s longevity here – 32 years – has helped Lommen Abdo be a firm where people come to work and stay for a lifetime. Brad’s presence has helped the firm build its great camaraderie and culture.
- Brad downplays his role in the firm’s success and works to make the firm and everyone else better. He is very deserving of this “Unsung Legal Hero” award.