John Crawford spoke at the 2014 Claims and Litigation Management Alliance’s Annual Conference on “Collecting and Preserving Evidence Following a Truck Accident and Avoiding Spoliation Claims.
- Rapid Response Team
- Attorney-Client Privilege and Work Product Doctrine
- Collecting Evidence (Not in possession of the Motor Carrier)
- Preserving Evidence of the Motor Carrier and Driver
- Avoid Generating Discoverable Evidence
- Response to Pre-Suit Letters from Plaintiffs’ Attorneys Regarding Preservation of Evidence
- Preservation Letters to Plaintiffs’ Counsel
- Minnesota Law Regarding Spoliation
- Wisconsin Law Regarding Spoliation
- Federal Law Regarding Spoliation
For the full outline please contact John Crawford.