Lommen Abdo is proud to have increased the number of its lawyers included in the latest edition of The Best Lawyers in America – especially in the midst of a pandemic. One additional Lommen Abdo attorney has been included in the 2021 edition of Best Lawyers: One to Watch. Inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America is especially noteworthy because that inclusion is based in large part upon client input, not just a popularity contest among lawyers.
The firm congratulates the following lawyers who are on the list of 2021 Best Lawyers in America:
- Bob Abdo, Real Estate Law;
- Creig Andreasen, Real Estate Law;
- Keith Broady, Real Estate Law;
- Bryan Feldhaus, Litigation – Intellectual Property;
- Kay Nord Hunt, Appellate Practice and Bet-the-Company litigation;
- Michelle Kuhl, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Appellate Practice;
- Barry O’Neil, Litigation – Real Estate, Commercial Litigation and Professional Liability Defense.
Our newest members of that list include Creig Andreasen, Keith Broady and Bryan Feldhaus.
Best Lawyers in America is the oldest lawyer-rating publication in the U.S., and is widely recognized as the gold standard for accuracy and integrity. Corporate Counsel Magazine calls it, “The most widely respected, thorough, reliable and valuable resource for all who seek the best in the legal profession.”
Ones to Watch awards – a new category for 2021 – are recognitions given to attorneys who have typically been in practice for five to nine years for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States. Michelle Kuhl, included as One to Watch, joined Lommen Abdo in 2017 from her job clerking for the Minnesota Supreme Court. She focuses her practice on appeals and motion practice.
Lommen Abdo appreciates the recognition given by our clients and our colleagues that culminates in the Best Lawyer honors.