Today’s business environment means that entrepreneurs and businesses need highly qualified, cost-effective legal advice from business attorneys who know and understand their industry. We are committed to providing you with that kind of representation in both Minnesota and Wisconsin. Lommen Abdo offers a spectrum of services from forming and implementing new business entities to corporate governance and compliance to transactions to acquisitions to business succession planning. Our clients range from individuals and small or start-up businesses to closely held and family-owned businesses to large private and publicly-held corporations.
How can we help you?
Our areas of practice include:
Our business attorneys have been recognized by their peers as being on the lists of the Best Lawyers in America, Minnesota Super Lawyers, Minnesota Rising Stars, the top mergers and acquisitions attorney in Minnesota and certified as a real estate specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association.
Areas of expertise:
- Formation of entities
- Buy/sell agreements
- Tax planning, tax policy and tax disputes
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate financing
- Commercial contracts
- Dissolution, bankruptcy advice and workouts
- Commercial and residential real estate
- Estate and business succession planning
- Compensation and employee benefits
- Regulatory compliance assistance
- Personnel and human resource counseling
- Employment and non-compete agreements
- Advice on workers’ compensation-related matters