To maintain sustainability in the burgeoning regulatory environment, businesses must optimize risk by balancing profitability with legal and regulatory obligations. Lommen Abdo can help your company achieve that balance by serving as outside compliance counsel and leveraging its unique legal, ethics and compliance insights for your business.
Areas of expertise:
- Implement compliance and ethics protocols
- Mitigate legal and regulatory risks
- Complete internal investigations, regulatory examinations and filings
- Guide your company’s regulatory examinations, enforcement actions and litigation
- Recommend organizational ethics protocols, corporate compliance best practices, and compliance risk and loss mitigation strategies
- Provide legal advice regarding your company’s regulatory obligations such as
- The Foreign Corrupt Practice Acts (FCPA)
- BSA/AML regulations
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA)
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act
- The Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act
- The Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act
- Environmental regulations
- Data security initiatives and regulations
Additionally, Lommen Abdo can serve your business by recommending strategies to improve business performance.
Lommen Abdo’s compliance team is led by Bryan Feldhaus, who holds an LL.M. degree in Corporate Compliance and Organizational Ethics from the University of St. Thomas School of Law. Mr. Feldhaus serves as outside compliance counsel by advising clients about their legal and regulatory obligations, devising and implementing compliance and ethics programs, and managing clients’ internal investigations, litigation or regulatory enforcement proceedings.