Success in the courtroom is second nature to our litigation and appeals attorneys.
From landmark cases in medical and legal malpractice to class actions to contract and shareholder disputes to appellate advocacy, we provide you with sage and prudent counsel. We are strong advocates for our clients, representing both plaintiffs and defendants in many areas of the law. The Lommen Abdo Law firm is known for it’s “lean” approach to litigation. We do not overstaff litigation matters and our partners dig in from the beginning to do the work necessary to help you succeed. Our appellate attorneys have handled more than 600 appeals and appear regularly in Minnesota and Wisconsin appellate courts, the Seventh and Eighth Circuit Courts of Appeal and many specialty courts.
We provide litigation services in the following areas:
Our litigators are recognized as being among the Best Lawyers in America, on the list of Minnesota Super Lawyers, on the list of Minnesota Rising Stars and many other noteworthy accomplishments – the most important of which is successfully representing our clients.
Several of our attorneys are certified as civil trial specialists by the Minnesota State Bar Association or are board certified civil trial advocates by the National Board of Trial Advocacy:
National Board of Trial Advocacy
- John R. Crawford – civil trial advocate
- Reid R. Lindquist – civil trial advocate
- Michael R. Moline – civil trial advocate
Minnesota State Bar Association
- Creig Andreasen – civil trial specialist
- John R. Crawford – civil trial specialist
- Reid R. Lindquist – civil trial specialist
- Kathleen M. Loucks – civil trial specialist
- Michael Moline – civil trial specialist
- Barry A. O’Neil – civil trial specialist