Name: Kay Nord Hunt Title: Shareholder, Lommen Abdo Education: B.A, political science and history, Gustavus Adolphus College; J.D., Marquette University Kay Nord Hunt began working as an appellate advocate for Lommen Abdo before there was a Minnesota Court of Appeals. Hunt clerked at the Wisconsin Court of Appeals for a year before joining the firm. …
The primary goal of Lommen Abdo’s intellectual property practice is to provide the most cost effective means to achieving our clients’ business objectives. As a result, Lommen Abdo attorneys routinely resolve intellectual property disputes before litigation is commenced. However, there are times when the only path to resolution of an intellectual property dispute is through litigation. Our intellectual property trial attorneys have considerable experience successfully representing owners of intellectual property enforcing their rights and vigorously defending clients accused of infringement.
Areas of expertise:
- Copyright infringement
- Copyright litigation including cases involving the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and statutory terminations of transfers of copyright
- Trademark infringement
- Oppositions and cancellations before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board)
- Trade dress infringement
- Unfair competition
- False Advertising
- Internet domain name disputes
- Trade secret misappropriation
- Violations of the right of publicity
- Licensing and ownership disputes
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the services of our intellectual property trial attorneys.