Stacey DeKalb spoke on March 4, 2009 at a seminar sponsored by Sterling Education Services, The New Realities in Employment Law: How to Function in Today’s Business Environment on the topic, “Sexual, Racial, and Ohter Harassment in the Workplace.”
- Recent court cases and their implications
- What constitutes severe and pervasive conduct: is it harassment or just obnoxious behavior?
- Ethnic, religious, political violence in the workplace
- Definition of a supervisor
- What constitutes acceptable policies and training?
- Vulnerability to charges from harassed and harassers
- Strategies for avoiding litigation